ABOUT THE YCC
The Yacht Club Condominium is a 128 unit waterfront development located in Island Park, NY. Built in 1987, The YCC is comprised of four different unit styles and sizes.
Offering a lifestyle of easy-living combined with outstanding amenities, The YCC is the perfect environment for families, couples and single homeowners. Located within walking distance of shopping, the LIRR, restaurants, schools and a variety of other services, there truly is something for everyone.
The YCC is a safe, pet-friendly community with 24-hour manned front gate security. There is a full complement of services provided including lawn maintenance, snow removal, recycling and more.
It’s no wonder The YCC is referred to by many as a ‘Little Slice of Heaven’.
The Yacht Club Condominium boasts a wealth of enjoyable amenities for its residents:
- Waterfront Views
- Walkout Pier
- Marina with 12 Boat Slips
- Large Saltwater Heated Pool with Lounge Chairs, Umbrellas, Shaded Sitting Area, Restrooms and Outdoor Showers, Lifeguard
- 24 Hour Manned Front Gate Security
- Two Tennis Courts
- Basketball, Volleyball and Bocce Courts
- Children’s Playground
- Community Firepit
- Planned Community Events (Pool Parties, Outdoor Movie Nights, Volleyball, Bocce, and more)
- Walking Distance From LIRR, Shopping, Restaurants, Schools, Library and more
- Minutes From Beaches and Boardwalk
- Landscaping Maintenance Service
- Snow Removal Service
Below is a listing of recent home sales at The Yacht Club Condominium.
For more information on homes for sale or rent visit: http://www.mlsli.com/Listing/ListingSearch.aspx?type=residential
Unit #69: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths. Closed 9/9/18 for $521,179.
Unit #97: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths. Closed 8/14/18 for $610,000.
Unit #40: 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths. Closed 8/2/18 for $525,000.
Unit #1: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths. Closed on 8/30/17 for $685,000.
Unit #100: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths. Closed on 3/24/2017 for $625,000.
Unit #111: 2 bedrooms, 3 baths. Closed on 1/18/17 for $600,000.